Tuesday, June 14, 2011

 

Joomla Chronoforms

Recently I needed to create custom forms for a client's website, in Joomla. I found Chronoforms to be very useful. It is more than 4 years old. It comes with a huge list of features with a very easy to use drag and drop interface to help you build any type of form you may need. I was able to integrate my forms with Virtuemart tables using PHP code. I was also able to submit the form data via email as well as post it to a database. This came in handy because I was not able to create custom forms within virtuemart easily. So I simply used virtuemart to display the products and their options in the front end of the website. Then I simply used Chronoforms together with Virtuemart tables to gather information from the visitors and send them to Paypal to pay! My client gets an email with all the selections a visitor has made and the amount they have paid. After that my client goes to paypal to verify if he actually recieved the amount. He can also see this transaction information in the joomla admin panel.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]