Sunday, March 13, 2011

 

Post Affiliate Pro

I recently integrated Post Affiliate Pro for one of my clients with their existing website using API integration. It is a good affiliate tracking software. Once you go through their online documentation, it is easy for a developer to integrate it with your website. I used the Click Tracking (Pap_Api_ClickTracker) and Sale Tracking (Pap_Api_SaleTracker) methods for integration. I simply updated my client's database with the affiliate id and campaign id when a customer comes to the website from an affiliate's link. So every time a sale takes place, the affiliate gets a commission. Their online documentation is very helpful.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]